Mark David Commercial Department
Mark David Commercial is experienced in all aspects of professional work and are happy to represent and advise private clients on matters such as:
- Lease renewals and rent reviews – for both landlords and tenants
- Rating appeals
- Advice on compulsory purchase issues
- Schedules of Condition / Dilapidations at lease commencement or lease end
- Expert Witness and Dispute Resolution Advice on planning matters
- Commercial and Residential Energy Performances Certificates
In addition to this we also offer a comprehensive Commercial Property Management service, handling day to day property maintenance issues and collection of rent, as well as assisting in maintaining landlord and tenant relations.
We are also experts in advising potential purchasers and tenants, both local and national on acquiring property across the country, drawing on our local knowledge to find a suitable property and negotiating on your behalf to agree the most suitable terms.
Mark David Commercial regularly carries out RICS Professional Valuation Reports for private clients as well as on behalf of Banks, Building Societies and Lending Institutions for:
- Secured lending
- Proposed purchase and sale
- Accounting purposes
- Finance and re-finance
- The Charities Act
We specialise in offices, retail and industrial premises throughout the Country, with all reports being prepared by experienced Chartered Surveyors and in accordance with the RICS Valuation Manual.
Competitive fees are always quoted prior to our visit with reports generally being issued to cleints within five working days.
Call us today to find out how we can help you.