Guide Price £510,000
5 bedroom Detached House for sale: Milcombe, Oxfordshire
Guide Price £510,000
- Detached family home in this desirable village with amenities.
- Superb Open Plan kitchen /dining / family room with doors opening onto the garden
- Sitting room, with oak floor and log burner
- Cloakroom and Utility room
- Master bedroom with contemporary en suite shower
- Guest bedroom with en suite shower
- 3 Additional bedrooms
- Family bathroom with freestanding bath and stylish suite.
- Enclosed garden laid primarily to lawn, overlooking farmland to the rear.
- Garage and driveway, plus small area of front garden
A Beautifully Presented Contemporary Home with Five Bedrooms, Two En-Suite Bathrooms, Bright and Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Family Room, Separate Sitting Room with Log Burner and Good Size Garden Overlooking Farmland.
Entrance Hall: A large entrance vestibule with ample space.
Cloakroom: Comprising contemporary low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin.
Sitting Room: With a Focal Log Burner and Solid Oak Flooring.
Kitchen: Having been recently Extended and Fitted with A Bespoke High Quality Range of Wall and Base Mounted Units with Integral Appliances to include; Double Oven, Four Ring Electric Hob, Microwave, Coffee Machine and Dishwasher. There is also Underfloor Heating. Open Plan to -
Dining Area: With Underfloor Heating and Doors Opening out to the Rear Garden.
Utility Room: Fitted with a Range of Wall and Base Mounted Units,with Space for Appliances.
Master Bedroom: Double in size, with Fitted Wardrobes and Open Countryside Views.
En-suite: Comprising; Double Shower, Low Level W.C and Vanity Unit.
Bedroom: Double in size, with Fitted Wardrobes and Open Countryside Views.
En-suite: Comprising; Double Shower, Low Level W.C, Vanity and Heated Towel Rail.
Bedroom: Double in size, with Fitted Wardrobes.
Bedroom: A Large Single or Small Double with Countryside Views.
Bedroom: A Large Single or Small Double.
Family Bathroom : Comprising; Shower Cubicle, free standing Bath, Low Level W.C, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin and Heated Towel Rail.
The House has a Large Rear Garden which is mostly Laid to Lawn, backing onto Open Farmland. Further benefits include an Integral Garage and Driveway Parking for Several Vehicles.
Tel: 01295 273272