Here you can log in or sign up to the members area of our website.
Once logged in you can amend your personal details, add/amend/delete email alerts and access your saved properties.
New property alerts are sent to your requested email address at your selected frequency once we publish a new property or a price change takes place.
Log in below
Don't have an account yet?
You can register here!
1. Rent – depending on the property.
2. A refundable holding deposit capped at one week’s rent. This will be held for 15 days. If agent or landlord withdraw, this deposit will be refunded. If the tenant withdraws, the deposit is forfeited (unless certain circumstances apply - please enquire of Agent).
3. A security deposit capped at five weeks’ rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks’ rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above.
4. Rent arrears – Interest will be charged on rent arrears and that interest charged will be calculated at 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate from the date the rent falls due, until the date it is paid. The charge will not be levied until the tenant is 14 days in arrears.
5. The cost of replacing a lost key or other security devices (cost depends on types of keys and security devices ).
6. Variation to the contract - £50 including VAT
7. A surrender fee will be charged if a tenant moves out earlier than the tenancy agreement allows this will include landlord’s costs in reletting the property, plus the amount of rent owing until the new tenant moves in, up to a maximum of the total rent outstanding on the property.
8. Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax.