At Mark David the health and well-being of our clients, suppliers and colleagues is at the forefront of our minds.
We wanted to get in touch to inform you of our plans. We are monitoring our employees health and travel plans and are implementing remote working to ensure continuity of service. We strongly encourage everyone to take all precautionary measures to safeguard their health, and the health of others, as recommended by World Health Organisation and their local Health Authorities.
This situation isn’t ideal, but we can assure you that we are still conductig business, whilst taking sensible precautions in these challenging times. This is an on-going, ever-evolving plan and we will keep you all posted as things change. At present our plans are as follows:
- as a matter of precaution, the team have all been issued with individual hand sanitisers to be carried on their person at all times. this is of course, subject to availability.
- all clients entering a property will be asked to if possible, bring their own hand sanitiser or use the negotiators personal antibacterial hand gel before entering any property.
- likewise, all clients will be asked to refrain from touching any surfaces within a property where possible.
- we have also implemented a ‘no hand shaking’ policy to avoid unnecessary personal contact.
- we will be asking all clients a number of important questions before carrying out any viewings to try and minimise risk as much as possible:
Have you or anyone you have been in contact with, travelled abroad within the last 14 days and if, so where?
Have you been confirmed to carry the virus or been placed in isolation within the last 14 days? Or been in direct contact with anyone who has?
Have you recently been in self-isolation due to suspected symptoms of Covid-19?
- an internal policy has been implemented should any employee of Mark David display any relevant symptoms, which is in line with the current government guidelines.
- to continue to assist our clients to the best of our ability during this turbulent time, we have begun carrying out live video viewings for all our properties. To ensure those looking to purchase, sell, rent or let are still receiving the best service possible.
We are available on the end of the phone, video call or email. So don’t hesitate to get in touch.
In addition to this, we want to offer our help and support to our local communities, where possible. All of us want to get through this difficult time together and support each other. If we are travelling to a village on an appointment, and you know of anyone who requires anything, in terms of supplies or assistance, we will be happy to deliver whatever we can. Please call our offices on a daily basis to see where we are going during the day, so that we can help where needed.
Chipping Norton: 01608 644944
Deddington: 01869 338898
Banbury: 01295 273272
We take this opportunity to thank all of our clients, suppliers and staff for their support in this matter.
All the team at Mark David